Saturday, January 22, 2011

In the Stillness of Tao

My long silence on this blog is due to intense work on my English version of Tao Te Ching, the Chinese Taoist classic.

I'm almost ready with it, now, so I take a few minutes to write this message. I still have some editing to do, and the introduction is not completed. But I hope to have the book out in a few weeks.

I will let you know, here and elsewhere. In the meantime, you find more about Tao Te Ching and my version of it here:
Taoistic.com

5 comments:

  1. Well I hope you'll be back, your blog is always interesting.
    Feels strange to comment in English... Are you sure you won't go back to Swedish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zigge, I've learned enough - from Tao Te ching and elsewhere - never to say never about the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're working with an English translation maybe it is better to stay in that language, I mean think in English blog in English? There's no problem really, most Swedes talk and write English without enormous problems.I just feels a bit ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, it feels ridiculous to talk English with a Swede. I didn't mean that your blog is ridiculaous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sure my blog is ridiculous at times. As Lao Tzu says: Without the laughter it would not be Tao.

    ReplyDelete