Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Pen of My Youth

Facial landscape.
Memory Lane. I went through some old sketch pads, taking photos or scanning (depending on size) a number of drawings. Here are some of the drawings I made in the 1970's, when I was around 20 years old. Oh, how I'd love to have time for doing more of it!
Embrace.
Portrait.
Quarrel.
Reader.
Renaissance lady.
Croquis.

Click on the images to see them enlarged.

More of my drawings can be seen on my FaceBook account, and more of my artwork on my website.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you posted your arts since you was young. I appreciated it. I'm quite sad that everything will pass away even our talents but just share it to others, you gonna see yourself to them. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jericho, that's wisely put. We still enjoy artists who passed away long ago, because we have their art.

    ReplyDelete